send a gift to your near and dear and impress
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Large Lavender Renewal Spa, Bath and Body Setsneha gifts

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

homely girl

Sneha, one of the most talented yet beautiful heroine, is better known for her homely looks... She is a big star in Tamil and Malayalam. But in Telugu she always had... just bad luck with many of her films toppling at the box-office. But last year she had a hit in SRIRAMADASU directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and more recently had an average grosser MADHUMASAM. Even then she gave one more disastrous movie MAHARATHI. And now, her Malayalam movie PALLUKKOODAM directed by Thanker Bachan is getting ready to enter CANNES.


Obviously she is very excited. "I have enacted diverse roles, such as a pilot, poor housewife, a battered prostitute and a school teacher. I believe that every actor has his or her own slot in filmdom," says Sneha who has roots in Rajahmundry. And when asked about marriage she says, "I'm searching for my dream boy. Finally, if I don't him, I'll ask my mom to find him," chuckles the actress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home